Wednesday, December 13, 2006

14 Nov 2007

That is when my singnet contract is ending! Holy crap!!

My greatest wish now is to wait until this contract expire, and hopefully by then I get myself married out, and I can do set up in my new house all over again. Currently it is just so irritating to re-setup everytime somethings cock up.

And I want to get wireless internet, and get a laptop. In short, I want everything that mashi is having. I kinda think that if I have a living room like hers, with a low table in front of the tv, I would be able to bring work home to do. I would sit in front of the tv and do my drawings, while fully utlising my scv bill and internet bill, unlike what is currently happening.

Anyway, 11 mths is definitely not long enough to convince any man to marry me. Heck, I dont like living with me either. Hee. =)

But anyone wants to offer?

No comments: