Monday, August 28, 2006

Will he join us?

The company is currently hiring, and there is this guy who had his second interview today. I've heard about him last week, but didnt get to see him because the interview was being held in the conference room, where the blinds are drawn.

This afternoon during a game of hide and seek with lw, our paths crossed in the pantry. He was standing there while ln was talking to sc, and I didnt give him a second glance originally because I thought he was just another supplier.

I was still searching for lw when ln walked out of sc's room, ln immediately introduced him to me, to whom I smiled with perfunctory courtesy and I caught up with lw who was also at sc's room.

It was only minutes after that I realised that he is the interviewee!

Well, should he join us, I will definitely apologise for my lack of manners. But slowly he will realise that is how everyone behaves here, dashing around like rabbits.

And I really hope he does, and hopefully he is a singaporean, and that he doesnt speak cantonese, and that he is fresh in the industry, and that he is young.

In other words, like me.

I am especially hopeful that he doesnt speak cantonese, then I will really be able to find a kaki in him.

Sigh, am I think too far into the picture? It is not like he is already confirmed to be working here. Me ar... *Shakes head* I think I am too shocked to be able to leave early today that I am not talking sense.

I left at 6.30pm ok! I hadnt done that for ages! But I'd already been told that tomorrow I shall die, because there's a lot of workload to be expected tomorrow.

But who cares, I shall live today and worry/complain/lament/bitch about tomorrow when it is tomorrow.

No comments: