Monday, August 28, 2006

Spammers

With reference to this entry by scott adams (I idolise him so much that I stole his title for that entry too), I have a similar complain.

My gmail is stuffed with spam mail but luckily they are all filtered into the junk folder, so I generally can pretend they are not there if I want to.

Like how he complains, I cant understand why the spam these days has titles like "Re: the dozui".

Please tell me what the fuck is that?

I've decided on a random experiment. Come 1st sept, I shall stop deleting my junk mail for one month, and at the end of it, I shall see how many junk mails gmail even allowed into my account.

That is quite exciting, because I dont know if I am able to resist the temptation of clicking on "Delete all spam messages now". It is going to be quite a challenge because that is one routine I've been engaging for the past few months.

Gmail > Go junk folder > Click on Delete all spam messages now

It's therapeutic.

No comments: