Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am taxed

Shit! I earned a lot at my last last job, hence I also managed to save up quite a lot.

But one year down the road, I am stuck in a low pay job and now I need to pay tax for over a hundred bucks.

(I expected it to hit 2hundred, so I am a little relieved.)

Sian.

And I am even more sian that the letter came on 3 jul and was dued on 3 aug but my parents only passed me the letter today.

Thanks so much. Luckily the fine is just 5%, which accts to less than $10.

5% is a lot, dont get me wrong, but knowing how monetary-clever the gahmen is, 5% is considered little already. Crap one lor. How come need to pay tax? They should do an average over 3 years' annual pay package or something. If not the rich will always be rich, and poor ppl like me who happen to recieve a good bonus (once in a lifetime kind of thing) is punished.

KNS.

No comments: