Thursday, August 24, 2006

Samsoon4

Apparently, this entry about my lovely samsoon leads many people to this blog.

Or more specifically, this samsoon4 pic brings in quite a number of visitors when people search by images.

Weird.

Ok, you may ask how do I know? Hadnt I mentioned before that I dont track visitors? Just to inform you, I've encoded a statcounter's counter in this blog for the sake of trying out previously (just to see how it actually works), and I've left it there because it doesnt affect me in anyway, anyway.

Obsessively, I've went through the various visitor's path (statcounter will show the referrer link) and I realised this particular image had been hit for hundreds of times.

So, what should I do now? Rename the image and link so that this people are hit with a 'link not found' page? That would be quite fun. Hee.

No comments: