Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Lovely Samsoon



I dashed through the show yesterday, starting from episode 3 all the way through 16. Actually I've already caught 7 to 14 on channel 55, so I mainly have to watch the front few episodes, then watch - fastforward - watch - fastforward - watch - fastforward - watch throughout the middle episodes.

I still bother to watch them because I want to watch the show in sequence mah.



But nonetheless, I finished the show last night at 4am. The show is pretty ok, but I prefer lang man man wu anytime.

And I am sorry to say I am a masochist. I like to watch parts when the protagonist is painfully in love. Once they declare love for each other I begin to sian jid bua. I love shows where the female protagonsist first admit their feelings, with the guy not willing to accept. Then the guy will slowly become jealous when the female protagonist becomes close to another male character.

Ok, I very 老套.

你管我.

No comments: