Friday, March 03, 2006

I thought I am crazy

But not as much as jes is, I realised.

I worked ot till 12am today. That is stupid I know.

But jes actually ot for one hr until 7, then went for facial and came back at 9.45pm because vnc was still in the office!

They went for dinner while I forsaken mine, and came back at 10.45pm. By the time I left at 12am, jes didnt have the intention to leave at all.

I suspect she really admires vnc, lest the fact he is married to a colleague and with a son. I dont mean admire in the romance sense anyway.

I think she feels vnc is really good at his work, and knowing information at the back of his hand. That is something that I am in awe of, but I also think he is that good probably because he had been in this job for 10 yrs.

I bet, IF I ever did, I will be highly effecient in work and memorising of information what.

Aiyah, that's beside the point already.

Anyway, I meant to blog about something bitchy thing I did. But I am too sleepy. Let's see tmr how. =)

No comments: