Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy bday to yang

I hope you like the cake and you better dont forget mine on my birthday. Ha.

On the way to the confectionary, my eyes grew moisted and my left contact lens rolled above, to behind my eyelids. I took it out and while attempting to put it back with one hand, cos I was holding my mirror in the other hand, I dropped the fucked lens!

That pair still have one weeks' life to it! Shit.

And that is my last pair too, so I went to buy contact lens just now. $70!! $10 per pair! Sigh. If only they dont tempt me with the extra pair, then I would have just needed to get 3 pairs at $35. TMD. I am feeling poor. TMD.

And how much should kanigi1 give kanigi2 in her uob account? $500 or $1000? I seemed to be spending a lot these days. I am saving less than $200 per month! I am dead meat.

No comments: