Thursday, August 24, 2006

Retail therapy

I came home after half day today, when I originally wanted to just go back and settle some work. I thought I will be done within 1 hr, but in the end, because I need to do a amendment for yf, I ended up staying until ard 1pm.

Well, I will be taking it as 1 1/2 day mc then.

I reached jurong around 2pm, and I wandered into this fashion after I exited from watsons.

I bought a grey skirt and I am considering to wear it tomorrow. =) I am particularly happy at the purchase because it is $21, and after 10% discount it is only $18.90.

The cashier told me my card is going to expire soon and I should redeem the points inside the card. I never knew there was points in the card! But since there is, why not? I had a further discount of $5 and hence the skirt is only $13.90!!

($5 = 500 points = $500 purchases! It meant I've spent $500 on this fashion skirts in the past 2 years! Ok la, some 0f the purchases are mashi's. So I'd copped her points for my own use, muahahahaha.)

I feel instantly better after I've done some shopping, but now I am feeling a little sick again. The medicine isnt working the correct way, it seems. I should be feeling better, but why am I feeling more tired than before?

But tomorrow is fri! I will be meeting xjun! I hadnt seen her for almost a year I think, and I wonder if it will be a very awkward dinner tomorrow. Let's worry about it by then, and meanwhile I am going to blog a long entry about work.

No comments: