Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not in the least worried

I did something quite out of my behaviour recently. Because I couldnt find people to sing karaoke with, I went to facebook to try to find people with common interests.

And I manage to! And I went to sing with them twice already, once 2 wks ago, once yesterday.

It feels very weird, but luckily I am 神经很大条, so I dont feel too out of place, and when this group of people are talkng about something which happened dates before I joined them, I will just tune out and snooze.

Whahahaha.

I guess it came to a part of life that nothing scares me that much anymore, and I am comfortable with myself enough to parachute into other's life, haha. As a matter of fact, yesterday when we were singing in the hall of the pub, 4 guys from the next table were singing one of my favourite songs terribly, and I was too near to them, and singing along too loud.

They nudged each other and wanted to get me to help, and before they actually approached me, I went over and offered "hey, can I help?" and they happily said okay! I helped up to the chorus portion, then return the mike to them. I think this is something I wouldnt do previously bah, but it didnt feel that weird yesterday.

=) =) =) =)

And when I joined this group 2 wks ago, they were all marvelling how I would attend a group like this all along. Even the other guys who were new came in pairs. Haha. Well, like I say, 没有在怕的。

No comments: