Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stop Harassing Me!

The guy I previously blogged about? I didnt blog more details, but it came to a point where I blew up and told him that's it! I couldnt talk to him a second longer and I wanted to end any association there and then.

The same night he called repeatedly, acting as though nothing happen. Incredulously I asked him whether he had no recollection of the argument over MCPs?!!?!

He said he remember, but wont be as petty as me as to hold it to heart.

Bloody hell.

Anyway, it finally reached a stage that I do not want to say a single sentence to him anymore. I did not save his number in the first place because the last 4 numbers were easy enough to remember, therefore I didnt need to delete it. I did, however, delete all phone records, and all smses sent and received to/from him.

He subsequently called repeatedly, and smsed repeated. I'll cancel calls, and I'll delete his sms without looking.


Late last night I received a call from an unknown number. (Ok, you know where this is leading to.)
Curious, I returned call, but no one picked up. Today, there were more missed calls and I was intriqued! Secret admirer maybe? Whahahah.

When I got through and he identified himself, I cant tell you how disgusted I am.
He actually changed him number (I think he meant got a prepaid card or something) to call me so that I will answer his calls! How juvenile!

Oh my gawd!

2 comments:

Dental Care said...

ehehhe..

eh Liyan...
Bei Ai Shi Xing Fu De ...

Just enjoy it ..
wahhaha

kanigi said...

not if it's the wrong guy!