Thursday, November 27, 2008

Die knowing

Ever since the day I decided that I must talk to him about my year-end bonus, I knew I am setting myself up for a hard time.

I'd been warned by numerous people that I shouldnt talk to him. "He gets very defensive and will close his ears upon hearing things he doesnt want to listen to" I quote my source verbatim.

As the lyrics goes,

If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity


I can feel him trying means and ways to tekan me now, but then again, he had been doing that all the time in the past, only that this week is particularly bad.

But so what, like I told a friend. Things will go from bad to worse from now on, but at least I am doing something I believe in, and I can answer to myself safely that yes I failed, but I did tried. Anyway, it's better to die knowing, than die without a clue on what had happened.

For a few days, I was discouraged. But now I'm feeling much better because I believed that bad as it is, I controlled the direction of my life.

No comments: