Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The perils of price comparing

I spoke before on how I wished to upgrade to another phone, but I never got to it due to plain laziness.

And now when i'd decided that it is no longer funny to get screamed at by friends when they are urgently trying to contact me.

(I mean, do I really want to stop playing minesweeper on the comp just because friends concluded without me that meeting time is adjusted to 1 hr earlier.)

The one phone that I simply adored was w960i, but my cousin beat me to it by purchasing it within the week it was launched, god forbids! Me looking like a copycat? No way!

So now the other phone that I considered married to, is g900.

Only that m1, the teleco I still have a contract with, is selling the phone at $398, when singtel is selling it at $198, for a limited time only.

Isn't that exasperating?
I don't mind paying $398, as a matter of fact, I was prepared to pay $500 or so for it. But I can't be, not after I know that it costs 1/2 the price somewhere else!

*Proceeds to tear hair out*

No comments: