Saturday, August 30, 2008

Look! I am just trying to help!

It's confirmed. The past week must be the most frustrating week I had since I joined this company. There were crappy days, but didnt come as close as 5 consecutive days.

As a matter of fact, I look forward to next friday when I report here that this is the most frustrating fortnight I had since I joined.

I can already presume what accusations will occur next week, based on what is happening in this one.

Nothing had seemed to go right, and skeletons I am not even aware of are climbing out of my closets. I was subjected to many forms of scrutiny, which I tried to defend, but everything just keeps falling apart.

Sometimes I wonder am I doing too much. I bet if I checked my weekly horoscope last weekend, it would say:

Stick to what you are supposed to do, and do not, I mean do not attempt to provide more information than the bare required. All extra work will morph into shiny knives that you find plunged into your stomach. Yes. Frontal assassination.

No comments: