Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Disappointment at work

Recently, we had a very good sales executive who left the company and hence our pitchings for new projects dwindle to almost a stop.

I had no longer any new projects on hand, but rather, I am just a support to LW, where I collate all the information, take all the notes, draw all the basis stuff and then do the presentation boards.

Today I was informed that there will be a new project that will be assigned to me, and I happily went to see the client with the team, and started to conceptualise the design even on the way back, because I know I have less than 24 hours to do the project.

It was THAT rushed.

Eventually? I was informed that the project is to pass to LW and I am to help her to the presentation boards of another project.

(I thought that proj might be mine too, since I was the one doing all the research and information collating and etc. I even went to scruntise the client's existing office to see if there is any underlying concept that I can adopt and adapt.)

(I also took note of some features that was not mentioned by client but I think I must include in my design. In the end? Bam, LW got the job after I finished the collation.)

I am not needed on the design of the projects anymore, and I will be assigned to do all the crappy stuff like doing drawings that no one wants to do.

All I can say?

Bloody Hell.

No comments: