Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sprained ankle?

At around 12pm this noon, I suddenly realised I have a pain in my left ankle. I often experience cramps because I always take long distance bus transport, and sbs buses has unsympathetically tight leg space even for someone whose legs as short as mine.

I wonder how the tall people manage to take sbs buses. Tibs buses are so much better, with individual seats (people cant bounce you off your seat when they plunge into the adjacent seat) and and large, generous windows where you can look out (unlike sbs buses with the solid vinyl stickers).

I digressed.

If it isnt cramps, and there is no open wounds, and the pain came straight from the bone of the ankle, I guess it a sprain of some sort.

I hadnt had a fall, nor had I knocked into anything hard, so I have no idea where the sprain came from.

A friend advised I apply some ointment when I reached home, or cover the pain with a warm towel. Should it still hurt tomorrow, I should consider going for an xray because since there is no obvious cause of injury, it might be a hairline fracture.

Wah, got so serious mah?

No comments: