Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sibei Eng: Misa Travel

Simply her had a raving review about this travel website and hence I took a look.

Misa Travel - Flights/latest airfares promotions

The page loads so fast that it scares me and although the page looks very cluttered, it is well organised - just look at each box on it's own and you can navigate easily.

I will definitely consider this website if I decide to go on a tour this end of year.

As a matter of fact, I am really contemplating to go on a tour! I cant find anyone to go with me, so I might be going alone.

I feel like going to taipei again, or go hong kong. Either place is very appealing to me.

(I thought lao da and andy and etc would want to go to these two cities, but seems that they are aiming at genting highlands. Buay sian.)

No comments: