Sunday, August 06, 2006

Not funny

There is this 933 dj that I cannot stand. I hear her almost every night on 933 and I always wanted to spat something mean about her in here, but I kept forgetting.

But well, she was the cheerleading leader of milopeng yesterday, and that reminds me of how I cant stand her.

She's Xiao Jia Hui. (The last pic in the row in this page.)

She hosts the 9pm slot and I think her program extends all the way till 1am, and because I need to ot almost every night, inevitably, I have to tune in to her program.

(My office cant receive much of radio frequencies, sometimes even 933's frequency is not steady.)

She crack silly jokes, so silly that I want to take a cab down to the station and strangle her.

"这名听众不是第一次写信近来了,你们猜是第几封啊?不是第一封,不是第二封,也不是第三,第四封,是第五封!哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!"”

I just went -_-".

There's more, but I erase most of these lame jokes from my mind as I can, so that I am not traumatised by them.

I try my best to shut my mind when she is talking, and listen only when songs are playing.

No comments: