Sunday, August 06, 2006

Discrimination!

Why is it that the latest two players from creative is only compatible with window xp? I originally wanted to get a neeon, but I sort of decided against it because it seems outdated.

And hence I considered the zen v plus, a player that is so small that it looks like a toy.

Because it is the lastest player, it would also mean that software inside would be the latest and most bug-free (or how I idealistically believe).

But it is only compatible with xp.

Bah!



Then recently I saw that there is a neeon2 that was released. I like the way it look, with the screen being more generous in terms of size and resolution and I thought I would prefer this plater that zenvplus.

But leh, it is only compatible with xp only, TOO!

What? Win2k users not human ar?

So how? Unless I burn my songs into cdrom and do the transfer at my cousin's place, I think I cant get either player.

Well, maybe it is time to look back to ipod or iriver.

No comments: