Sunday, June 18, 2006

Neeon










I've been mentioning that I want to get a mp3 player, and currently my eyes are set on the neeon.

Creative's products may not always match ipod in terms of appearance but this neeon is pretty, really.

I have no idea when this product was launched, and I do not care. If I want a looker, I would had settled for an ipod nano.

I like neeon probably because of the clean look, with buttons on its side. Dont rave non stop about ipod's white earphones (I know they have a special name but I cant recall) because I prefer headphones anytime, although I cant afford a decent one.

6gb is $339 now, and I guess I will force myself to wake up before 11am on this coming sat to visit their warehouse sale in hope to get a cheaper deal. If I cant, I will have to save up lor. =(

I am going to read some reviews the internet next to see what the experts are saying. No point buying something that is not user friendly.

No comments: