Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tell me about it

I was talking to victor over msn and we were talking about a flopped interview that I once went to.

I explained the details and he agreed that it was really sucky, and I haha-ed and said "Yah, tell me about it."

He didnt understand this phrase, and asked me what I wanted him to tell me. =)

Reminds me of a certain scene in a certain movie/book. An person was talking to another who didnt understand the phrase either. Person A thought about it and came up with this scenario:

You imagine you are hanging on to a branch, dangling over a cliff. The drop is thousands of feet down and your arms are tired. A viper is slowly crawling towards your live-depending branch and you have no way to escape.

I came along and saw you in your precaucious position. And I asked you "Woah! You are in a damned situation!"

And you will say... (now Person A and Person B in chorus) "Tell me about it!"

Haha. I'm poisoned these days with weird thoughts and memories.

No comments: