Friday, August 25, 2006

Clock strikes 6

I seldom get to leave on time because I can never finish my work when the clock strikes 6.

But my colleagues were compassionate enough not to load me with work because I am still unwell. Hence I manage to finish whatever I have on hand at the moment.

That would be a good thing if I am meeting anyone at 6.30, but I am meeting my xjun at 8 only, hence from now till 7.30, I have no idea what I can do.

Well, I can walk to marina square like I always do, but I dont have cigarettes with me. I am trying not to smoke these days, because I recall that non-smokers have a higher chance of getting lung cancer.

So what should I do now? Leave on time and walk around, or hang around in the office? I think latter sucks. If I do that, what difference am I from the rest of them who hang around outside working hours simply because they hadnt have places to go.

I told mashi just now that I feel like going to sing k alone tomorrow. But if I do, I would be depriving myself of the rest I badly need. Yet singing revives dead tissues and cells in me. So what should I do, to sing or not to sing?

Or anyone wants to go with me? Preferably someone who can sing better than me. That wouldnt be hard though. =)

No comments: