Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dinner with xjun

Xiaojun is an ex colleague from two jobs ago, and we hadnt seen each other for a year at least. I was still worried that we might run out of topics but it was really easy to talk to her.

Well, while we are still colleagues we were already chatting like nobody's business, so actually maybe I had worried too much yesterday, hee.

We basically crap about work (I didnt go into details about my job, just told her that it sounds pretty glam to be a designer, but the pain behind the name.. sigh, only we knows) and about shopping.

We two air-heads raved about heels and bitched about other's ugly flats. Hee. I am supposed to meet lynnette next fri and xjun asked if she could join us. Of course! Everyone is invited as long as they drink. =)

No comments: