Sunday, August 13, 2006

6.30am day2 - It's sunday!

I woke up at 6.30am today, and I was wondering whether it was monday or sunday. I hope it is sunday, or else it means I need to get ready to go to work already.

Checked my hp. Says sunday.

Checked the newspaper by the door. Says sunday.

Checked to see if my mother is still in bed (she shouldnt be if it is a sunday). She is! Sunday!

Switched on the comp to abuse my eyes further, and to blog and to play internet games, and quickly checked sgforums too. SUNDAY! YAY!!

Ok, I really believe it is a sunday now.

I complaint non-stop to my mother just now the moment I saw her wake up, and follow her like a pesky flu from her room to the kitchen and back, telling her how much the job sucks.

Actually it is the other way round. I was using the comp and she came to talk to me, and when I was at the kitchen cooking noodles she needed to bath before she goes out.

She is crazy seriously, it is a sunday for god's sake, and she is out for RC activities. (She is a RC member.)

I cant recall whether I had mentioned this before, but I am a naggy old woman anyway, so you bear with me, yah? I told colleagues that I do not want to go back to work on sunday as long as I can help it. Saturdays are barely ok, but I can still deal with it, but sundays are out.

As a matter of fact, I dont even go out with friends on sunday.

I spent my sundays using the comp, blogging, chatting with my younger brother or mother, or wait for my nephew to come over so that he can beat me at pinball.

Work on sunday = NOOOOOOOO!

I told my colleagues that sunday is family day to me. But more accurately, it is home day to me. I need to be at home. If I have to be out on a sunday, on monday I will be down with an illness with amazing coincidence.

Actually I am not feeling well. I'm taking my ponstan pills more frequently these days, and I feel constantly unwell.

Whining helps, hence the next entry. Hahahah.

No comments: