Monday, July 24, 2006

Tears

I have this habit of setting my alarm at 6am when I need to wake up at 7am. I am the kind of person who needs to laze in bed, so I give myself 'one hour' to laze in.

And within this one hour, I would repeatedly hit the snooze button on my se z520i, which will go off once every 9 minutes.

I am a good sleeper, and whenever I snooze on, I easily fall back into a slumber deep enough to render dreams.

Hence within that one hour, I can easily dream 3 or 4 short dreams, remembering each one quite distinctively because I will be awaken in the middle of it.

Everyone knows this is the only way one can remember dreams -- waking up from it.

And I would be very affected by these dreams.

These dreams would linger in my mind for days and I cannot wave them away as much as I want to.

This morning I dreamt my ah mah made lunch for me and I cried as I hugged her tightly.

I woke up with tears running down my face.

我想你. 我很很很很很想你.

No comments: