Saturday, July 02, 2005

Birthday present!!

Birthday present from camilla, meow meow and jordan! And it's pink!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I am a meanie, but I think I might end up using the tomato can carrier more than the present. Pink is sweet but a little unlikely of me to carry pink leh. =P


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am really appreciative that they actually went to buy a pressie for me. I mean I am not exceptionally nice to them but they really treat me very well. I am touched.

Meanwhile like I previously blogged, I am taking leave on my birthday, therefore I will not be able to eat my birthday cake. Originally didnt want to lose out cos for other's birthday always have to contribute money for cake funds.... But guo hao xiang xiang... shi wei le shen me yao zhe me ji jiao ne. I think I cant stand all the attention too...

And what if I met with nasty customers on my birthday leh? You yi dian de bu chang shi .