Friday, July 01, 2005

Curious Incident of Dog in Night-time

Just finished this book today, have been reading it for the past 5 days.

Borrowed the book from camilla, had heard about this book since my borders working days and only up to now then I actually take the effort to read it.

I always blame it on me being too poor to afford buying too many books, so I've never read any of the harry porter nor dan brown nor shopaholic series nor mitch albom nor etc.

The books that I've bought I've not finished reading them. Cos the pages are full of words that me, with a super short attention span, cannot concentrate enough to read quickly enough.

Sometimes I think the more I age, the less cheem books I can read and understand. I grow to like to read books with large fonts, of course not because I cant read the font sizes, but because they look less menacing.

I remember once upon a time, I would go to the jurong library with peilin and we would borrow books from the children section.

Of course not as in illustration books la, but books meant for young adults.

At the same time will still borrow more serious books but all along I've preferred to read simple english books and cheem chinese books la.

And out of genre, I cant stand books that are seriously too serious. Prefer light-hearted humour or the basic romance storylines.

Digress bu ting de leh, wo... =P

Read what I feel here if you are interested. Boring though. =)