Thursday, August 20, 2009

Reclaim

A friend msned me, telling me that there's this guy she know of, very nice, very sincere, etc. She went on to mentioned that he is like a younger brother to her, and I laughed after realising that the so-called age gap is half a year.

I asked her whether she is very against going out with guys who is younger than her. She said she is, because most guys of our same age are childish.

Well, fair enough. I agree. (Dont whack me! It's just an opinion!)


She went on to say he is the reserved and quiet kind, and asked me how I felt about such guys. Honestly? I am scared shitless of such guys. I always felt compelled to make them feel at ease, therefore I will always try to talk to them, and keep them company when we are in a large group. Xian qi liang mu type ok, me is.

Haha.

She continued to hard sell this guy, and like how many of my other friends are trying to hitch me up, I agreed that he sounds nice, and let's go sing k or something soon?

She happily agreed.


I didnt think too much about this. In short, I am hard to get along with, and I knew it perfectly well. I make friends easily, but seldom get to keep them because of my nasty personality.

But if someone else wants to introduce more friends to me, well why not? The more the merrier.


One day later, the same girl msned me again. This time round, she started the message with -

"Yesterday I was speaking to you regarding this guy right? Actually we have feelings for each other, and now I am confused..blah blah blah.. what do you think."

Yah, I can tell you are confused, or you wouldnt had promoted him so aggressively to me the day before, and then quickly reclaimed relationship status with the guy today. What are you worried about? I hadnt met this guy, and probably never will, if you dont build the connection.

So now that you'd decided you dont want to let go of this nice guy, just break the connection, and you wont look like how you looked now, flustered and embarassed.

No comments: