Sunday, March 01, 2009

The 'time' method

Once upon a time, someone told me that whenever I encounter problems, the only method that I would engage to solve the problem, is 'time'.

I remember agreeing to what this person told me then, and I promised myself that I would change this habit, but to this day, I have not done it.

Said person told me that irregardless of problems I met at work, I would only spend time to work it out, but never stop and think if there is another way that will solve the problem.

Honestly, I have ok! I always try to think of methods that will make work more t efficient, but that is only restricted to small problems. When issues escalate, if I know the problem can be solved by spending more time on it, that is how I would do it.

No wonder I end up not having time of my own.

And now that I have class, it makes the time I have on hand decreased sharply. Therefore I am at a loss of what I can do to recover the time loss.

But actually, do I really have to do that? I'm almost working 2 shifts per day previously, and now that I have class, it is almost a shift-class-shift working module.

Crazy.

Frankly speaking, for the amount of pay I am getting, I am doing waaaaaay more then what is expected of me.

I am willing to do it because I want to learn new things, but I do not want to jeopardise my school and my life.

Gambatte! I must do it! I must spend less time at work, and spend more time on myself. I already did that 2 mths ago, but since I'd started on this project, things had spiralled downwards in a alarming manner.

This mustnt go on.

No comments: