Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stress and Uncertainty

Gosh, I hadnt been blogging for ages! I'd been terribly busy with my school and my gatherings with various ex colleagues.

I wonder how come when I am freer, it seems that no one is free to go out. But once I am busy, everyone is extremely free and start asking me out.

Work had been eventful too. My taiwanese boss couldnt get along with the in-house japanese designer, and had been asked to leave. Honestly, I dont mind because this taiwanese boss is giving me lots of headache too, such as giving me information in bits and pieces, and such as telling me everything is within his control when it is apparently not.

Long story, I guess I will fill in the details next mth, if I still remember it.

And now I have to take over his work, and I have no idea how to lead a team of 6 person whom I had almost never worked together with.

Wish me good luck. If I survive this, I will blog again in a mth's time bah. Everyone take care hor!

No comments: