Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Musical performance is not really my cup of tea

My younger brother joined the band in secondary school when I psyched him that it would be the cheapest place to learn a musical instrument in one's life.

Do that, or be like me, years later when I finally decide to pick up some musical instrument skills, die of fright from the amount of money that it would cost me.

He heeded my advice, and I am quite assured that he will agree that it was worth while, given that how strong his music theory is.

But every time I watched him trying to sell the performance tickets to lukewarm response like my own, I feel very bad that I am not being supportive. However, he had also expressed that he don't want me to attend because I feel obliged to, but only attend if I am really interested.

Damn, I'm a lousy sibling. Won't even take the effort for him.

No comments: