Friday, December 26, 2008

Looking forward to 2009

5 days to the end of this year.

Many things hadnt went well, but I guess I'd done all I could, and hence I've no regrets.

Next year onwards, I shall have 4 years of tiring days because I would be studying part time while working. One of the happiest things that happen this year, was how I really decided to pick up studying, after putting it off for so many years.

I will be studying business, something vastly different from my original design diploma, but I think I will not be able to work as a designer for too many years, given how the more time I spend in this career, the less new ideas I have.

When I eventually graduate from my business course, I wish I can work as business development department in some larger design companies.

Gambatte!

Other than that, this year, I'd learnt to love myself more. Period. You dont want to know the details la.

I'd also packed up my bedroom. Packed up as is total re-organizing, something I hadnt done in years. Usually I'll only pack a small section at a time, so this time it is a giant achievment for me.

Happy 2009 in advance! =)

No comments: