Monday, November 03, 2008

Sitting on the fence

When I first ask you for opinion, you firmly said no, that is not possible.

I explained to you that I'd gone through a discussion with the client. While I understand where you are coming from by you saying no, I have to stand from the viewpoint of the client and contemplate issues with their benefits in mind. Further more, while I understand you, I dont agree with what you say.

You still insisted no.

Ok lorh. Fine. Whatever you say. I dont give a damn. You are the boss here. Do whatever you like.

When you put your reply in writing to client, you state in the first paragraph in your email that: It is impossible.

2 paragraphs later, you state: It can still be done.

I dont want to question you, but I had to. Tell me, what is the message you want to convey? Is it a yes or a no?

You mumbled. Obviously you have no answer for me. I'll leave it hanging in the air.

The client replied to your email, stating that it is unacceptable to say no, especially when it is blatantly obvious that it is possible.

You then immediately replied. Ok. Sure. That is possible.

Wow. 墙头草,风吹两头倒。

No comments: