Thursday, September 11, 2008

I don't want to be in charge of the happiness index

As though I am not pissed enough with Mr Boss insisting that Miss Confused is upset for some reasons unknown to him (yah, it is unknown for obvious reasons - the said problem is non-existent).

He wants me to counsel her and nurse her back into happiness.

Why the eff should I do that? Especially I believe that everyone is entitled to a few moody days in their life. Moreover, why should a younger woman counsel an older woman?

It is different when I do it out of my own willingness. But when it is forced down my throat, I can't help but to think that I am decreed to babysit a big child.

She's older than me, for goodness sake, and I have more problems on my plate than she does, and on top of my multiple headaches, I still have to perform happiness resurrection on her?

No comments: