Sunday, October 01, 2006

Leading to doom

The one person at work whom I am close to is going to leave the job before the end of next week. Of course I am feeling affected, but I think it is only the best for her to leave because she deserves better.

This company is seemingly leading to doom as staff leave one after another. The bosses are not doing enough to make sure we want to stay, and by the time any staff tendered the resignation, they will begin to offer supposedly attractive benefits which should had been offered long ago.

As much as I think I am tired where I am now, I want to stay in this job for at least a year before I move on, I think I should at least try to perserver, because that is almost just everything that I can do now.

When you scroll to the bottom of this blog, you will see a countdown counter. That counter used to be counting down to the days where I can leave this job so that I can work for a competitor to my previous job.

As of today, there is just 5 days left before it marked 6 mths that I have left that previous job. Now it went up to 212. Tamade.

No comments: