Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sundays are off bounds.

Erv sms-ed me yesterday to ask me whether it would be ok if we changed the dinner to today instead, cos Eric cant make it next fri it seems. Obviously I had said no, or I wouldnt be at home now.

Honestly, I dont give a damn. I told erv than he will just have to arrange on the fri after that. Haha.

Please lah people, I am a cancerian ok! Cancerians like to be at home. If I cant be at home 7 days a week, at least let me be at home one proper day a week can or not?

Sheesh.

I can be out on saturday for the whole day and whole night, and then I spend my sundays sleeping. That is acceptable to me, but I dont really favour that also. If I need to be out, I prefer that I can get home by around 12am on sat night, then I will smash away at my keyboards until ard 2am, then I will turn in and sleep until maybe 10am on sunday.

So friends! Try not to design itineraries for me that involve sundays. I will be really, really pissed! As far as I can recall, I only went for karaoke on sunday mornings twice or thrice, and went to orchard with laoda once (for a music school's opening) upon his incessant begging.

Heh, laoda, and you thought I've forgotten this part of my memory right?! =P

I am so reluctant to wander beyond my doorstep so much so that I made up silly excuses previously when people ask me out on sundays.

Now the reason I utter is so legitimate that people doesnt even question.

"It's family day." I whine.

But to the people who know me better, it it "stay-at-home day" or "lie-in-bed day".

I am home-prone and crowd-allergic. I need retail therapy to brighten up my day, but sleep therapy is actually far more effective usually. Hee.

So leave me alone on my sundays ok? Thanks huh!

No comments: