Monday, August 21, 2006

I want to scream!

No. I dont want to scream. I want to cry.

No. I am not needing to cry. I am crying.

I am tired! Why am I always doing ot when there is no benefits for it at all?!!!??!

I am just doing things to aid the other two designers, doing all the base work and all the testing out. Then they will just work on what I've spent hours doing, and then submit as their own.

Sure, they never hide the fact that they wasnt the one to do it. But look, when you are the one to submit a proposal, the boss will immediately associate that you are the one who did it, not the person who did all the research, and highlighting of the keypoints and drafting out the first few outlines of the proposal.

That is what it is happening now.

I am tired. I dunno how the rest cope and I dont want to know. I just want to die. Can someone quickly run me down with their vehicle!

Or if I stab myself and bleed slowly to death here in the office, tomorrow when all of them come to work they will be in for a nice surprise.

I like such dramatic endings.

Pass me the damn knife now!


I MEAN NOW!!!!!!!


Fuck my life. It sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks!

No comments: