Monday, July 17, 2006

I feel like throwing up

I am in a depressingly bad mood today, partly because I seems to be sick and partly because I dont want to come to work.

I woke up with a heavy head and I tiredly swallowed my migraine pills and pills that curb my vomit urges (or so it claims), I also took some powdery off-the-shelf medicine in hope that double dosage of medicine will stop me from wanting to retch.

But in all honesty, it is not helping, I feel the urgent need to visit the sink, but yet I know I have nothing to throw up but the sour stomach juices.

I think by right I should sit by the sink in case I suddenly need to vomit and before I reach the sink I've threw up all over the ugly carpet floor.


Me have got no idea if you people had threw up before, but ok la, who hadnt? All of us are drinkers anyway.

But there was once I was feeling unwell after waking up from a small hangover and I dashed to the toilet bowl and tried to throw up.

But nothing was forced up despite the sick feeling, so I stood up and I started to wobble out of the toilet. I just took 2 steps away from the toilet bowl when I felt sick again, and before I could consciously react, I had bent forward and vomitted onto the bathroom floor.


There wasnt even enough time for me to turn around towards the toilet bowl again! Luckily I was in the bathroom though, so the mess was relatively easy to clear.

So should I lock myself in the toilet now?

I hope all of you who is reading is ready to vomit with me with my descriptions, I need your company.

*Sob* I am really not feeling well, I want to quit and go home and sleep can or not? =(

No comments: