Thursday, February 09, 2006

I am popular, yah right.

I forgot to charge my hp yesterday and today there was a flux of calls and sms. There are days when I can not recieve a single sms or call, and there are days like today, when I cant talk on the phone but it is ringing non stop.

I am not complaining of course, it is high time I ultilise my hp plan.

To think of it, I think I should be doing a self-evaluation. Hmmph.

I am so unpopular that no one ever calls me to chat. No one sms me to chat even. I feel so unloved that I think I should retreat to a zoo and live a life of a giraffe.

It has been years since I overshot my hp talk time and sms limit. Currently, whenever I need to make a call, I can just call and not worry about the talktime cos I make a call out no more than once a day. It is THAT pathetic I know.

Smses.. yah lah, I still get them from time to time, but they usually ended after 2 exchanges. Sometimes I suspect all my friends know each other. No matter they are my ex-poly-mates or ex-sec-sch-mates or ex-colleague or ex-friend-of-friend-of-friend or whatever, I bet they know each other and they slap each other high-fives when they imagine my look of disappointment when the third sms conversation dribble to a stop.

I really ought to know more people! I need more friends. I cant continue my life like this, mediocre and nondescript.

So everyone, start calling me and sms-ing me to talk to me. Or at least email me. I promise nowadays I really do reply emails and smses and I really do try my best to answer calls.

Please everyone, dont forget me!

No comments: