Monday, July 04, 2005

I really dont need this on my birthday you know?

I've always have the quirk to not want to share things given to me by my friends. If I bought it, well well, it is open for anyone to use or eat. But if it is given to me, never mind if it is a birthday present or just a normal something that someone gives me, I decline to share it.

To me it is a gesture of goodwill from people to me, therefore I should fully embrace the love from them, and not distribute it.

I know some people would tell me things like: people give you then you should share with others so that 'the ai xin/xing fu/etc crap' is shared.

My foot.

I dont feel that way at all. Things given to me are MINE, MINE, MINE! Why should I share?

Like I say, I am okay with sharing things that I purchase, but things given to me are mine! I cant share them with others?

*ponders*

I dunno, I think it is because since young I never have much toys. My entire toys collection includes a clothe rabbit and a single ghost buster figurine. On top of them I've got 3 boxes of lego which I bought for myself after saving for like half a yr or one yr I also cant remember le.

Yah, I also have a polly pocket which my cousin bought for me because I memorised a whole list of simile/antonym etc etc when I was in pri4.

I guess that is why I really emphasise things that are mine, are mine. Selfish? Maybe, but I'd never have much things to call my own since as long as I remember, so I always subconsciously stamp my name on my things.

Hence when mashi bought me 2 laundry nets I refused to give one to my elder brother.

Hence I refused to lend people cds that are gifts from someone else.

Hence I also refused to lend out a bag tt sis bought for me. Any other one in my collection can be lent, but not THAT bag.

Hence just now when the witch wanted to eat the cake the esther bought for me, I flatly refused.

Nevermind I will take at least another 1 wk at least to finish the cake. Nevermind it is taking up space in her precious fridge. Nevermind before I can finish it there is a possibility that it would grow fungus.

But I refuse to share it.

Maybe I would give ah yang a slice la. He is the only family member whom I feel is my family member although we have our share of grumbles of each other.

She begin to nyam nyam nyam lor. Say luckily never go cut up my cake and distribute it. In the first place, please do not presume I do not know she wants to give a slice to my elder bro, but he most prob didnt want to eat.

If his gf came over, she will definately go cut MY cake to give her a slice because it is a fruit cake and she is a vegetarian. I dont like his gf and I never bother to hide that fact. If the witch happens to cut part of MY cake to offer her I definately lia3 gong2 and refused to eat tt cake anymore.

I am not call ti-kee for nothing one ok.

Since I am here I might as well say why I dont like his gf.
Number one thing is that I absolutely love his previous gf, felice. She is so nice and sweet to him and he is so bo chap towards her. She would always request for my help then apologise repeatedly for taking up my time.

Felice once spent a lot of time to do a clothe cross-stitch for my brother, even went to various places to find a suitable place to frame it. Hua qian you hua li. End of day she dun even dare to give it to him when they went out, but rather choose to carry it over to my block and request if I can meet her below my block to take it from her and pass it to my brother.

I would never refuse her. So I agreed. I left the cross-stitch on his bed and informed him when he returned. He just tore off a small corner of the brown paper, peeked in and placed it in the slot between the bed and the wall.

When they eventually broke up, he really xiang ye bu xiang de, ask me to throw it out.

I called felice and offered to bring it to her. She was very sad but she still wanted to come over to get it back. You may feel I am being cruel to inform her tt, but I really feel, back then, that she is really a nice girl and my brother doesnt deserve her and dont have the right to hurt her further.

I scolded her many times when she kept asking abt him months after they broke up. Each time I would just cruelly run her down and told her to come to sense.

Eventually she is happily in love. I hope she is happy, I wouldnt know because I lost her number when my 8310 died on me.

Comparatively, this current gf very bu hao. Once she was going to taiwan with her 'temple-fellow-goers' and I ask my brother to ask her to help me buy a book. It is nothing that mei you le hui si, but I would really love to have tt book.

One thing I must say, I never hope in the least that I am going to 'A' presents from her. I may be poor and broke but I never kan cai tou.

She told my brother that 'she will not buy the book cos she is busy and wont have the time go to a bookshop to buy it for me'

Crap leh! So rude. Even if you go and never buy I also wont kill you. Will be disappointed but I wont kill you. Or else at least phrase it properly lah! Something like your schedule might not allow, or something in the nice-sounding line.

I ever considered tt it might be my brother's foul mouth at work. But if that's the case then too bad lor, he planted the grudge lor. *shrugs*


***
And hor, yday also man dui lian de.

Also very xiang tai duo.

Around 1.30am andrew's mother (I guess) called(to ask him what time is he coming home?). Andrew replied tt he will be home very soon. I steal a peek at my hp and realise hp batt is dead.

Mm jia lan de wo thought maybe my father or the witch called and hp no batt. So I announced tt my phone low batt ar!!!

I borrowed andrew's phone to call home. House phone wasnt placed properly so I cant call thru. Hence I send a sms to yang's phone infming I will be home soon.

After tt sms I announced again that Hmmm! Must be they tried to call me then the phone wasnt placed back properly. Upon saying so, I smiled and return the phone to andrew.

I reached home to see all lights out. Usually the witch would leave some lights home when my elder bro is home late.

Today when I saw my father in the afternoon, I asked him if he called me yday? He sd no. I asked him anyone called me yday night? He sd no too.

Thanks a lot. Really xiang tai duo. I am very used to du lai du wang. But sometimes with newly found friends I feel very weird when my guy friends are recieving calls from their mothers but only my granny would call me, or mashi would sms me to ask me where I am.

Therefore please do not chide me when I say I live with my landlord and landlord lady, cos that is exactly how I feel.