Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hallo hallo!

Person 1 : A mother
Person 2 : A daughter
and Me.

Mother: Hallo
Me: Hallo, can I... (wanted to say, "Hallo, can I speak to XXX pls?)
Daughter: Hallo
Mother: Who's this?
Daughter: Ma~?
Me: Sorry, but may I speak...
Mother: (Butts in) Eh, where are you now huh?
Me: (Confused) Hmm, huh?!?
Daughter: Ma, you outside?
Mother: No, I'm at home lah!
Daughter: Wait, which home, ah ma there?
Mother: No. HERE at home.
Me: Hmmm, ehhh sorry to interr...
Daughter: I'm home also leh, then where are you calling from?
Mother: Me? I answering call leh, you call one leh~
Daughter: No leh, I answered call leh, you call back one leh! You blur ar?
Me: I am really sorry to interrupt, but can I speak t....
Daughter: Ma, you got hear that?
Mother: Ya, how come got another voice?
Daughter: Someone beside you?
Mother: No~ you got friends beside you?
Me: I'm sorry, but..
Daughter: EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother: *Gasp*

-Line went dead-

I hope they are not too traumatised.
-_-"