Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Major Pain In The Ass

They are a major pain in the ass. One person told me that the schedule has to be blocked out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and Friday are mine. When the team who is snatching schedule from me requested that they dont start on Monday, because they do not have all the information ready yet, I told them it is ok, they can start on Tuesday onwards, while I use Monday for now.

Then the bastard went to tell them that that their schedule is changed to Wednesday onwards. Without telling me. He told them that they can have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. So that team happily believe they have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

This is a bloody small company and everybody is doing things in ways beneficial to themselves. Myself guilty as charged, I am not skimming from my responsibilities. But all I can say is, this will be the last time this happens. If I need to be the corporate bitch, I will play the part very well from now on.

They started the war. You dont expect me to sit and be killed.

No comments: