Friday, October 09, 2009

Yah. I Am KNN. So What?

As we need to move office today, obviously we need to pack the stupid office.

The senior was smart, choose to pack the stupid library books, and left the material library for me to pack. The library books are.. well, books, for fuck's sake, while the material library is full of misc sizes and shapes and weights of tiles and catalogues.

He then said he have to meet clients today to go through other projects, and couldnt be back in time to help pack the material library, and if there's anything that I cant bring over, just discard, and then subsequently when we'd move, we can request for suppliers to bring new pieces of samples.

Bloody hell. By then I will be the one who have to do it. One way or the other I am the one at the losing end.

So how? Discard lor. Who gives a damn.

Then a moment ago, he accidentally dialed the office number, and I picked up the call. I can recognise his voice, and I hear him talking to someone over lunch regarding how knn I am, expecting him to come back and babysit and coordinate the packing of the material library.

In the first place, moving office is his job responsibility. He was bloody tasked to do it. Of course as colleagues I should help, but then again he always pass shit to me whenever he can, so why should I be so kind to him? And the whole moving of office should take 1 month, but due to his poor coordination, we end up needing to rush everything within a very short period of time.

I prompted him when I can, but he would rather leave things to last minute, and then now because of 'last minute meetings' he cannot help to pack the materials, which are like easy 20kg a box. And he left the whole job to 4 of us, which comprises of 3 girls and 1 guy. Very smart!

Bloody hell.

No comments: