Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Smokers Unite!

True to my recent weird behaviour, I jio-ed someone to go smoking.

What's weird about this action, is that I'd never talked to this person before, but we happen to see each other when we are smoking separately. So instead of 2 bored person smoking separately, why not smoke together?

Funny thing is, he kept justifying my reasons, saying that there is nothing wrong with me jio-ing him, cos making friends mah. The more he tried to explain, the funnier the situation it appears to be.

I didnt mean it to be anything special. I just thought that is is ok to talk to someone else who is a smoker (smokers unite!) Then he started asking me things like how old I am, where do I work, where do I stay, what do I work as, etc. This is like so cute lor! =) =) =)


No comments: