Friday, March 20, 2009

Appreciation

Remember I blogged about how my boss wanted me to testify against the Japanese designer? I never got to it because the meeting never materialized.

I'm very glad that I didn't have to testify against him against my wishes, because today a colleague, one who spoke to the japanese quite regularly but have no direct connection to our team, told me that the Japanese designer thought very highly of me, and had expressed his appreciation that I put in extra effort to ensure his work got properly completed.

The fact that he didn't say this to someone who had a hand in my fate, but someone whom is merely a listener, means a lot to me.

It means he hadnt say this to prove something or to help me, but simply because he felt this way. And if this colleague hadnt told me this, I'll never had known about it at all, and won't have the opportunity to express this gratitude, though it is just inside my heart.

That reminds me that someone is appreciative of my effort, and those who doesn't should just go and die.

No comments: