Tuesday, December 30, 2008

7 day break

I had a 7-day long holiday since xmas eve, and today's the last of my happy hours.

I usually end up doing nothing during holidays because I will take the chance to slack and rest. But this time round, the break had been pretty fruitful.

I'd:

A) Met up with ex colleague
B) Went for spa
C) Visited my relative who's in hospital
D) Went shopping with my mother
E) Bought 2 tops and 2 skirts
F) Had a dental checkup
G) Paid school fees
H) Bought a pretty dress
I) Went for a swim (only to realise I 'd forgotten how to)
J) Bought shades
K) Finished packing my book shelf
L) Packed away the last of my "Misc" boxes
M) Gotten a new mattress
N) Finished watching dramas that I'd been dying to watch
O) Filed all mails
P) Used my credit cards for the first time
Q) Paid credit cards payments with AXS for the first time
R) Rebonded my fringe

No comments: