Monday, November 24, 2008

Fucking pissed

My boss had the cheek to say that the company did well only for the first half of the year and the second half had been very slow. Hence he halved the bonus. Meaning I got a paltry 1.5 months.

Including the half month I'd gotten in midyear, I only received 2 mths bonus this year. Fucking hell. What's the point of working so hard? Therefore for one week now, I had been leaving at 6pm, or no later than 6.30pm.

I know you will say that I wont stick to this for long.

I will. Because I am angry.

And he even said that there might be a pay cut next year. Hey look. If I were to take a pay cut, I might as well not work. Given the miserable pay, I might as well eat grass or jump off the building.

Fucking hell.

And meanwhile, I swore to make life difficult for him. No more OT, therefore if things cannot be finished, everyone can die with the company, instead of me slogging my ass off to pay the slackers in my company the same bonus I'd got.

No comments: