Monday, October 13, 2008

What's the fucking world coming to?

Mr Boss IM-ed me to tell me that the deadline for the visual is brought forward.

Originally, Miss Confused had last Thurs and Fri to do it, and today too, if she couldnt finish. Tomorrow (Tues) is meant for final touching up and we'll send the visual to boss who is overseas, by around 10am.

If you refer to my previous stories, you will know that Miss Confused did not manage to complete the rest of the necessary visuals by wednesday, per our schedule.

So, she only have today to do the last piece, entirely.

Mr Boss now wants the completed piece 2 hrs ahead of schedule, and honestly, there's no reason to say it cannot be finished in time. But even if it cannot be finished in time, then obviously Miss Confused have to stay overtime for as long as it takes, until work is completed.

Well, whose fault is it?

Then Mr Boss IM-ed me AGAIN and asked me if Miss Confused can finish her work. I told him she will have to OT, reduced deadline or otherwise. Well, pardon the lack of tact, if she didnt plan her time properly, then she can only blame herself if she needs to work overtime.

And Mr Boss says?

"Help me say sorry to her for change in deadline. Then thank her for effort."

Did I hear that right? She's not doing her work and it doesnt matter? What's the world coming to?

No comments: