Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On mc

I took mc again today, the last time being 2 mths or so ago.

I am tired of work. Or rather, tired of this company. Currently on my "official website" the blogsite known to my colleagues, I had began to refrain from commenting on work already.

Why? Because my bosses are reading my blog too, and I dont want to display too much emotions that might be of disadvantage to me later on.

Lucky I still have this blogger baby, or I will be seriously internally wounded because I kept having swallowing the anger.

I am a whimsical person by nature. And I wear emotions on my sleeves.

Not that I want to use such reasons to get away for being rude, but sometimes it is really my personality and I dont want to change it for anyone.

I can be more subtle, but that's it. Dont expect me to change since I dont expect you to change.

I took mc for a very whimsical reason today. It is purely because I am not in a good mood, and there's no urgent work needed to be done at work anyway. Hence I dont go to work. What is the point? I am not going to get appreciated anyway, so I might as well sleep more.

No comments: