Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Still not home yet

My comp needs to go through reformatting. I rushed down to the comp shop after work yesterday to back up all my files, then watched the comp guy mimick sharpening a knife.

Sigh, his sense of humour is not bad, but I am not really in the mood for games.

I hope it will be fine by today.

But to be fair, because it is not home yesterday, I slept at 12am, something I hadnt done for a long time.

But still, I didnt sleep well. My sleep quality is detoriating these days, having many dreams throughout the night affected the level of quality sleep I get.

I tend to wake up after every dream, or is it because I woke up that's why I remembered I dreamt?

I can be awaken up to 5 times a night! Hardly surprising why my dark circles is growing to be more prominent these days.

No comments: